Prior to your appointment
- Please complete the New Patient paperwork. Be sure to read the Financial Policy, Notice of Privacy Practices, and Patient Policies prior to completing the acknowledgement. If you are unable to complete the paperwork in advance, please plan to check-in 30 minutes prior to your appointment.
- We will make every effort to obtain all pertinent study results prior to your appointment. We ask that you bring copies of reports (and images, if possible) of any relevant radiologic studies, CT scans, MRI’s, ultrasounds, biopsies to your initial consultation, as we may not be able to obtain them in advance. These are critical for your surgeon to review during your initial consultation and we ask your help in this to avoid unnecessary rescheduling of appointments.
- You will receive an automated phone call prior to your appointment reminding you of your appointment time and location.
- If for any reason you are unable to keep your confirmed appointment, please call our office to reschedule your visit to suit your needs.
- Note our telephone hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm M-F (closed for lunch from 12:00-1:30).
- Someone will be happy to assist you by calling (949) 457-7900, option 1.
The day of
- There are additional steps to the registration process that must be completed at the office on your first visit, so please be sure to arrive 15 minutes early with your completed paperwork so that you can make your appointment time.
- Bring your insurance card(s) or a legible copy and a photo ID. If for any reason you do not have a copy of your insurance card, please contact your insurance carrier prior to your arrival and bring proof of eligibility to your appointment.
- Please bring means for satisfying the co-payment required by your insurance company or un-met deductible. The practice accepts: checks, cash, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX.